Thursday, June 4, 2015

June Goals


It's official. I am going to try to blog again on a semi-usual basis. Hopefully I can make myself stick to this, because I really do enjoy having an outlet for my creative side.

Okay, so in order to make myself accountable to this blog and life in general, I have set some June goals for myself. Mainly because I was looking at my 25 Before 25 list and am pretty depressed by all the things I did not do in a year. But such is life and maybe I'll make a 30 Before 30 list and actually get around to some of those things.

Goal #1: Blog at least 10 times this month. Right now I have blogged twice, so eight more times and I am golden!

Goal #2: Purchase/complete wedding photo wall. Obviously this goal will be contingent on when we get our photos back, but I have an idea of how I'd like to display them. Thanks, Pinterest!

Goal #3: Get a tanline. After months of stand up bed tanning, I am ready to lay out by the pool with my bathing suit on and get some lines! 

Goal #4: Be more consistent with working out. I kind of got off the working out train about 2 weeks before the wedding (perfect timing, I know). But it was only because I actually had to kind of keep myself from losing weight because I wanted the dress to fit properly. Now I don't have that excuse anymore and I want to try to get to the gym at least 3x a week.

Goal #5: Celebrate my 25th in a fun way. I love birthdays - especially my own - so it's no surprise that I want to do something fun for this one. I know 25 isn't really a big deal, but maybe I can talk the hubby into taking me to the aquarium or a baseball game!

So since five is a nice number, and sounds like a reasonable amount of goals that I can actually accomplish, I am going to stop there. Check in next month to see if I stuck to anything I wanted to get done!

post signature