Friday, June 12, 2015

Five on Friday

So I lied about being a better blogger. And I didn't post a recap on Wedding Wednesday. But I am hopeful that will be happening next week.

Anyway, I decided today to link up with Darci and be oh so thankful that it's finally Friday and I have a fun weekend ahead of me! Maybe if I am super on top of things I'll post a weekend recap on Monday... but don't hold your breath. 

{One}
Since our wedding was a mere two weeks ago, I have still been pretty much consumed with thoughts about our photos, writing thank you notes and doing reviews of our vendors. I was not very happy to find out that our photographer planned on charging us something like $500 to get a CD of our images. After a few emails back and forth, we have gotten that price WAY down and hopefully I will have all 885 images in my possession by late next week. Can this please be the final wedding cost we have?



{Two}
I'm one of those people who has a hard time pulling the trigger on online purchases of any kind. But when I have $20 off AND another coupon, it makes it real easy for me :) I have been subscribing to Birchbox since October and I finally made a purchase with some built up points I had. I decided on a pretty new eye shadow palette and new brushes to go along with it. 


{Three}
Even though I haven't really kept up with my promise to blog more, I have been getting to the gym more! I went 4x this week and hit my 10,000 step mark on the FitBit every day so far this week. Considering this really hasn't happened since early May, I am calling this week a win at the gym.


{Four}
I am beyond excited that the new season of OITNB is out today on Netflix! Both unfortunately and fortunately, I have a fun, busy weekend planned, so I won't be able to binge watch until next week. And even then I might try to pace myself because having to wait yet another year for a new season will be so long and so painful. Does anyone out there share in my obsession/binge watching habits? Also, can anyone recommend other shows I can binge watch throughout the year?!



{Five}
Finally, the weekend plans I have on tap include some of my favorite things - wine, friends, pool time and shopping. One of my main goals for the weekend is finding some new office decor so I can get some things up on the bare walls at work. Also, I need to start working on those tan lines!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! :)



THE GOOD LIFE BLOG  


post signature