Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wednesday Confessions


Happy hump day everyone. We are almost to the end of the week, and after this week I am in need of a relaxing, no drama weekend. So here I am to give you my random confessions and get some things off my chest. 

I confess.....

// I had a really bad day yesterday and felt that I deserved a long island iced tea. This really isn't that bad, but I don't usually drink on weeknights, let alone have hard liquor. But I did and did calm my nerves a little and make me care just a little less.

 

 

//  I really want to get the new iPhone just so I can be cool like everyone else. But I don't have the chance to upgrade until next November, so I contemplated asking Tony to buy me one for Christmas. Then I realized that was just ridiculous because it would cost like a bazillion dollars and we're kind of having a wedding in 8 months.

// I still haven't gone to the gym this week. After not going at all last week I told myself I would get back on it this week, but that hasn't happened. The only thing that makes me feel a tad bit better is that I did the walking trail yesterday at work, and plan on doing it again today. But I know that's not really good enough.

// I am feeling a little bit anxious and overwhelmed by all the TV there is to watch this week. Yes, this sounds silly, but it's real people. So far I am caught up on what I need want to watch, but Thursday is really going to throw me off - three shows, and one of them is on WAY past my bedtime. So we will see what happens there. 

 

 

// The most hurtful thing anyone can say to me is that I don't care enough. This sounds like a random confession, I know, but it's the absolute truth and part of the reason I had a mid-week drink. I am such a thoughtful person, dammit, so do not tell me I don't care.

// I am getting really antsy lately and just want to be married already. I am starting to think about our future more and more and I just want to get things going. Less than a year!

// I painted my nails really cute this week and nobody has even noticed. And it makes me a little bit sad. #firstworldprobz

// I really need to go shopping for new shoes for work, but I know if I go shopping it will lead to new sweaters and dresses and that is not something my bank account needs right now. But I will probably still do it because new shoes.

 


And that's all the confessions I feel like sharing for now. Maybe I will get my act together and give you all a wedding planning update next Wednesday. But don't hold your breath because I'm not really sure that there is anything exciting for me to report.


Confessions


post signature