Tuesday, September 16, 2014

My Fall Bucket List

 

Ah yes, Fall is upon us. Okay, well technically we have like 5 more days until it is officially Fall, but stay with me here...

I was thinking about all the Fall-related things I want to do over the next few months, and it made me think that I should just tell all of blog land my ideas that way I have to do them, forcing myself to have a good time. So without further ado, here is my 2014 Fall Bucket List:

// Go the the National Apple Harvest Festival and buy all sorts of delicious Fall treats

// Carve a pumpkin in a new way - like with a drill (something I saw on Pinterest)

// Drink lots of pumpkin spiced lattes / flavored coffee

// Buy 3 new scarves

// Make a pumpkin roll

// Spend time around a bonfire with friends

// Make hot apple cider in the crock pot

//  Do some kind of crafty project with real leaves

// Go apple picking at the local market

// Have a date day/night that includes a hay ride

// Host a girl's night in

// Try pumpkin beer

// Buy more fall-scented candles

// Keep my nails painted a fall appropriate color


Ah, I am getting more and more excited by just making this list! Looks like I have a lot to do between now and the beginning of December - because that's when it starts to get really cold and I consider Fall to be over.

Tell me - what's on your Fall bucket list this year?!



post signature