So glad we are finally at Friday. This week kind of seemed to drag on and that's probably because it was my first full work week in almost a month. Tough life, I know. But anyways, I feel like I am sort of back on my blog game & wanted to link up with Lauren for H54F!
1. I have completely and totally been binge watching Parks & Recreation and I LOVE it. I want to be best friends with Leslie Knope so bad. And Ron Swanson because he really reminds me of Tony - but in the good ways. Also, I am almost through season 5 and am starting to wonder where I can watch season 6 for free, so if you have any suggestions TELL ME NOW (please?) And of course, P&R GIFs for your enjoyment.
2. I tried dry shampoo for the first time ever this past weekend/week and I have to say it's really a game changer. I mainly wanted to try it because I'm lazy and washing, drying & styling my hair every day is a lot of work and I just don't have the energy for all that. So by not washing it every day I was able to give off the illusion that I put a lot of work into my hair for more than one day this week. WIN.
3. Confession: I was a complete & total lazy lard this week. I did not go to the gym one single day and I really do feel awful about it. My only excuse is that I had other commitments on Monday & Wednesday nights, but that's really not good enough. So I am promising myself (and this blog) that I will have my not-so-little butt back in the gym next week!
4. Another confession: I am mildly addicted to the Kim Kardashian game. I know I have talked about this before, but it's gotten bad guys. Like I am paying $5 a day to get more energy to complete fashion shows and dates and whatnot. And my fake boyfriend on the game is constantly telling me I don't look good enough on our dates (#rude). All of this wouldn't bother me if I didn't really despise that whole family and everything they stand for. But the game is fun, soooo...
5. I have a jam packed weekend ahead of me & I am really happy about it: pottery painting tonight, baby shower & bonfire tomorrow, and of course, football to watch on Sunday. And the fact that I am making crab dip and pumpkin cupcakes for two of these happenings also makes me really happy because I just love both of those food items. Which makes me not going to the gym this week even worse. Ugh, the struggle.
So I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and hopefully next week I will be back with even more fun & exciting content. (notice the sarcasm.)