Friday, September 5, 2014

First Purple Friday


So I am currently sitting in a car on my way to Canada, but that is not going to stop me from participating in Football Friday / Purple Friday. Us Raven's fans take Purple Friday's very seriously, and since today is the first one of the regular season, I am very excited to bring you some photos of how I have gotten into the spirit at work and on game day.

Also, I wanted to show you all the new Ray Lewis statue that was unveiled yesterday because it's pretty awesome and if you know anything about football you probably know that Ray Lewis is a Raven's legend and G.O.A.T (greatest of all time, obvi.) So anyways, here is how I have celebrated PF..

 

Was able to celebrate even at work!


 

It is pretty clear that I am super excited for this week's game, even though I will probably miss it since I don't think Canada really cares too much about showing a Baltimore/Cini game at their local bars. But maybe I will be pleasantly surprised? And I am kind of tempted to make some kind of bet with Erin about this game.....

But anyways, as promised.. here is the new Ray Lewis statue that I will definitely be visiting when I go to the game next Thursday. I think we can all agree, Ravens fan or not, that this is a pretty sweet statue. 

 

 


Love, Fun & Fotball


post signature