Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Because All The Cool Kids Are Doing It

 

I felt like since I didn't show up yesterday, I should make an effort today. But then today came and I'm just tired and cranky, so answering 50 questions is about all I can do. So I am thanking Allie & Juliette for doing this so that now I can, too. So let's just jump right into this survey and all feel nostalgic about how amazing MySpace surveys really were.

1. What are you wearing?  At the moment, a blue workout shirt and black yoga pants. We just walked during our lunch break at work, okay? I have nicer clothes to put back on.

2. Ever been in love? Yes.

3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Actually, I wouldn't call it "terrible" but I have had breakups that hurt and made me think I would never find happiness again. Wrong.

4. How tall are you? Only 5'4. I need to grow so that I have less weight to lose.

5. How much do you weigh? A combination of three numbers.

6. Any tattoos? Nope


7. Any piercings? Yes, but I am boring and they are just in my ears.


8. OTP (one true pair, favorite fictional couple)? Marshall & Lily. I mean, can you really find a truer love than theirs?

 

 

9. Favorite show? Oh, there are so many. OITNB, Scandal, Grey's, The Walking Dead, HIMYM (reruns), Rules of Engagement... the list could really go on and on.


10. Favorite bands? I don't really have any favorite bands. I always hated this questions.


11. Something you miss? My bed.


12. Favorite song? Right now I am really feeling "Maps" and "Burnin' It Down"

13. How old are you? 24

14. Zodiac sign? Gemini.. but apparantly I could be a Cancer, too, because of when my birthday falls. So I am special because I can have either.


15. Quality you look for in a partner? Money. JUST KIDDING. I like humor and loyalty.


16. Favorite Quote? "Time heals all wounds" true and to the point.


17. Favorite actor?  Mark Wahlberg

 


18. Favorite color? Purple

19. Loud music or soft? Can I have something in between?


20. Where do you go when you’re sad? The couch and curl up under a blanket and watch some stupid trashy TV. Just kidding I do that when I'm not sad.


21. How long does it take you to shower? about 12 minutes - shaving included.


22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? About 15 minutes if my hair is up, 30 if it's down.


23. Ever been in a physical fight? 
No, I would be killed.

24. Turn on? Muscles and good smelling cologne.

25. Turn off? Douchery

26. The reason I started blogging? I was reading other people's blogs and I like to talk/write a lot, so there you have it.

27. Fears? Snakes and heights.


28. Last thing that made you cry? An argument over something DUMB with Tony.


29. Last time you said you loved someone? This morning before I left for work.


30. Meaning behind the name of your blog? Just something that popped into my head. So sorry there isn't a cool story or anything.


31. Last book you read? Could not even tell you.


32. The book you’re currently reading? Nothing, but I am looking for something good to read in the car on the way to Canada.


33. Last show you watched? Uhhh I feel asleep watching Friends last night.


34. Last person you talked to? A co-worker.


35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Friend that lives nearby


36. Favorite food? Pizza. I could eat pizza all day every day.

37. Place you want to visit? I am doing a post on this tomorrow, so check back then.

38. Last place you were? The kitchen.


39. Do you have a crush? This is getting a little ridiculous...


40. Last time you kissed someone? This morning.


41. Last time you were insulted? I'm sure Tony said something semi-insulting this morning.


42. Favorite flavor of sweet? I thought sweet was a flavor? I am very confused. 

 


43. What instruments do you play? Nothing because I am cultured like that.

44. Favorite piece of jewelry? Engagement ring, oh and the earrings I am wearing today.


45. Last sport you played? HAHA. Does walking count? Or what about cycling?


46. Last song you sang? Maps.


47. Favorite chat up line? I don't do that.


48. Have you ever used it? See above.


49. Last time you hung out with anyone? I was at the beach with my friend this past weekend if that counts.


50. Who should answer these questions next? Anyone who decides to comment :)


post signature