Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Yeah, I'm Really Not Sorry


So I'm not really sure why, but my blog brain has been kind of MIA lately. I don't really have any new wedding updates, and the last few days have been kind of busy and I am just making excuses at this point. #sorrynotsorry

See what I did there? Okay, so onto today's blog challenge: #sorrynotsorry.

// Sometimes when I am starving after work and literally feel like I cannot make it the 20 minutes it will take to make my real food, I eat peanut butter out of the jar. #sorrynotsorry

 

// I recently started playing the Kim Kardashian game. #sorrynotsorry, but I am a little ashamed. 

 

// I have completely given up on doing anything cute with my hair during the work week. #sorrynotsorry

 

// I don't see the appeal/obsession that people have with Crossfit. In fact, I have actually read a few articles that talk about how bad those workouts are for your joints and whatnot. #sorrynotsorry

 

// In the summer I use lots of tanning oil to get that bronzed look. And if I burn a little, that's even better. #sorrynotsorry

 

// I've had our wedding planned for a good two years now. We got engaged 7 months ago. #sorrynotsorry

// I hate salad. I've tried it a bunch of times now, and I just hate it. Trust me, if I liked it, it would make my life a lot easier. I think the woman in pre-school who force fed me salad ruined it for me. #sorrynotsorry

 

// I can be extremely sarcastic. Sometimes I get mega sarcastic if someone is not the brightest and a super easy target. #sorrynotsorry


// I don't really have anything else that I am not sorry for to write here #sorrynotsorry

But I really want to thank Juliette, Allie & Faith for providing my lazy self with topics throughout the month. I know I haven't been a participator every day, but it's definitely been a fun challenge!


Allieology


post signature