Monday, July 7, 2014

Turn That Frown Upside Down


It's a Monday after a holiday weekend, and I don't know about you guys, but I am struggling. And since Monday's do not make me smile, why not write a list of things that do and hope that it will ease the pain of me knowing that my next "short" week won't be until mid August. Also, shouts out to Juliette, Faith & Allie for making my life easy this morning with this wonderful link-up!


// A good cup of coffee in the morning

// Tan lines

// Turning on the TV and catching Mean Girls, Titanic or Just Friends from the beginning

// Red velvet cake. Anytime.

// Sleeping in

// Cuddling

//  Watching the Ravens play & win

// S'mores

// Wine. Lots of wine.

// The sound of the baby giggling

// Seeing how good Tony is with little kids

// Getting a new text message from an old friend

// Sweat marks on my bra after a workout

// The memory of the night we got engaged

// New blog comments

// Compliments on my hair and/or figure

// Planning of any kind

// Short work weeks

// Fridays & Saturdays

// Netflix binge watching

// Link-ups that make my Monday after a holiday MUCH easier

:)

Allieology

post signature