Monday, July 28, 2014

Three Pictures on a Monday

Hi Monday. You sure got here quickly. But lucky for me, I have this lovely prompt of posting three pictures that makes my life easier. Because I have a lot of pictures. I'm not really sure what that says about me, but oh well. Here we gooooooo.

 

Favorite Picture:

 

So Tony & I have a lot of pictures now that we had a professional engagement session, but this is still my favorite picture. Maybe it's because I really like the story behind it. We were in West Virginia driving through the mountains looking for this tower overlook thing, and bam! there it was. I am really afraid of heights, so I told him that if he got me to climb up the metal (flimsy) stairs to the top, we WOULD be taking a picture. And so this beauty was born. I love how happy we are in this picture, and also the fact that I didn't fall to my death before or after!

Picture I took:

 

I am so proud of this picture. Mainly because I took it on my old Android and I think it looks gorgeous. This was an early morning shot I took as I was on my way out the door to work around 6 a.m. And I am not going to lie, I had this as my phone's lock screen for a good six months.

Selfie:

 

Ah yes, the blurry iPhone selfie. Taken at a recent wedding that my friend and I went to. And the drinks were the bomb dot com. Sorry I don't have a more amazing selfie or one that's super funny. But this is my favorite selfie at the moment and I don't want to post my most recent one because it's of me being silly on the couch while I was home alone and bored. Please see things I do when I am alone.

Okay so that was fun. Linking up, obviously, so go do it, too, and show everyone your three pictures!


Allieology

post signature