Sunday, July 20, 2014

Things I'd Much Rather Do


Well look at me all blogging on a Sunday. I really liked this link-up topic that Juliette, Allie & Faith put out there for today, so why not participate? Plus, you can learn a lot about a person based on what they would rather have to endure. So please, don't be too judgey.


1. Be blind or be deaf Blind. I like to talk too much and listen to other people talk.
2. Be taller than you are or shorter than you are Taller. Then I wouldn't have to lose weight. Or at least not a lot of weight!
 
3. Be a teenager or a senior citizen for the rest of your life Senior citizen. You couldn't pay me to go back to being an awkward teenager.

4. Have no hands or no legs Hands. How would I text, type or cook/bake?!
 
5. Lose your front teeth or both eyebrows Since both can be replaced, I am going to go with eyebrows. Where's the pencil?!

6. Eat a worm or a cockroach Worm. I imagine it would go down smoother?
 7. Spend a day in the Sahara or North Pole North Pole. Because I am pretty sure some kind of animal would kill me in the Sahara and I am a wimp is the extreme heat.
 
8. Have a personal chef or a personal driver Personal chef hands down! Coming home to a healthy cooked meal every day would be amazeballs.
 
9. Always have to whisper or always have to shout Shout. Mainly because that girl in the AT&T commercial who whispers to the family has ruined whispering for me because now I only think about her. And I find her annoying for no reason in particular.
 
10. Can't taste or can't smell Can't taste. See "I could lose weight"
11. Wipe with sandpaper or saran wrap I think saran wrap is the least painful choice. Maybe not the cleanest? But I'm not about pain down there.
12. Have Twitter shut down for a day or your blog disappear for a day Twitter. Since there are days when I don't even really use it. Shocking, I know. I am a bad millennial. 
13. Text of your blog is screwed up or all the pictures you post on your blog are blurry Blurry pictures. Because I can't stand when spacing is off.
14. Never be able to post another GIF or never be able to receive comments on your posts GIF. Because I loooooove getting comments and they make me uber happy.
15. Have a permanent wedgie or have the tag on your shirt constantly scratch your neck Shirt tag. Because wedgies are horrible and that's basically what wearing a thong is like and you won't find me in those.

post signature