Tuesday, July 8, 2014

I Think I'm Alone Now


Excited to link up again with this fun little challenge from Faith, Juliette & Allie. So let's get this party started.

Things I Do When I'm Alone

Eat Peanut Butter straight from the jar. I really hope this doesn't classify me as a "closet" eater, but I will only do this when I am alone. And I enjoy every minute of it.

What bra? This one is obvious, because who wants to wear a bra when you are home alone and not expecting any company? The girls need to breathe, and I am way more comfortable that way.

Put on mini concerts. Seriously guys, I am an awesome singer (please note the sarcasm). But when I am alone I like to pick an Internet radio station - preferably one featuring pop hits from the 90s - and sing like nobody's watching. Because they aren't.


Have all types of electronics on. So living with someone who is super anal about our electricity use has resulted in me rebelling when I am home alone. That's right, I turn on the TV, air conditioning, computer, all lights in the house, dishwasher, washer/dryer... you get the gist. Because I am home alone, and dammit I'll do what I want. 

Take a ridiculous amount of selfies. I get my conceited on when I am left alone. Mainly this happens if I am getting ready for some outing and nobody is around to see me snapping away on my phone. And sometimes I even do this when I have nowhere to go. Ya know, just to make sure I still look the same, obviously.

Prance around naked. I am taking the no pants secret one step further. If I am home alone and I just took a shower there is a 99.9% chance I will be prancing around naked for about 5 minutes afterwards. Don't judge me, it's liberating and you should try it sometime.

Have conversations with the best person I know. Me, duh. I like to talk - a lot - so when I am alone I can't just stop talking. Like a nun who taught me in high school once said (about talking to herself) "I couldn't think of a better person to talk to." Truth.

Get random motivation. I don't know why, but if I am all alone with nothing to do I might break out the vacuum or do crazy amounts of laundry. But if Tony is home, or someone is over, forget it. Why clean or do housework when I could be socializing?



Allieology


post signature