Monday, July 14, 2014

I Really Like Finishing Sentences


I really want to tell you guys that I am loving this prompt for Monday morning. Obviously mornings are hard, and Monday mornings are even harder. So the fact that I can just finish these lovely sentences and call it a blog post is sooooo great. 

Oh, and my weekend was nice, fyi. It consisted of a surprise birthday party, cake eating, laying out in the pool, & drinking a beverage we like to call a pain killer. I'd call it a successful weekend :)


When I open the fridge, I always hope I find red velvet cake. I really love red velvet cake and if it wouldn't make me weigh 300+ pounds I would probably eat it every day. 

My favorite article of clothing is any of my summer dresses. Being able to wear a flowly, comfy dress in the summer is my favorite thing and makes me so happy.

Last week I was really pissed when I had to drive home in a torrential downpour / worst thunderstorm ever. I was driving home from an Os game - so it was like an hour drive and I literally thought at one point this tractor trailer was going to kill me.

One thing nobody understands about me is why I love to plan things. And how I have our whole wedding basically planned and we still have 10 months to go..

One thing I don't understand is how carrier pigeons work. There is a story behind this, so I am not being totally random, but really if you think about it how in the hell do they know where to go?!

The world would be a better place if everyone could eat cake without gaining weight. 

If I had a million dollars I'd buy Tony his dream car(s), pay off our house, pay off student loans, buy my parents brand new houses, buy a beach house, buy a "winter home" in Colorado, give money to charity, and then realize that this sentence was only a million dollars and be in major debt from all my purchases. 

If I could change one thing about myself, it would be how I sometimes get uptight about little things.

Something that can always make me happy is wine & netflix. 

Something I'll never blog about is politics, because that's just asking for trouble. 
If I could go anywhere I would go to Italy because I think that would be a trip of a lifetime and there are so many things I would want to see and eat/drink there!

If I were an animal I would be a bird. Being able to fly from place to place would be wonderful. 

A job I've always wanted is event planner. See above about my love for planning things.

My idea of a perfect day is waking up at 10, drinking a mimosa, laying on the beach with friends & Tony, then going out for a relaxing dinner & drinking the night away :)


Allieology


post signature