Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday Faves Coming At Ya


Friday is for favorites, right? So let's get right down to it.


Favorite Food

This week I decided I was some kind of chef (HAHA) and wanted to jazz up my salmon. So I added honey BBQ sauce and bread crumbs and all 12 oz of that fish in the oven for about 30 minutes. And I have to say it was pretty delicious. I then paired it with some brown rice and I would have made broccoli but I was too lazy and too hungry at that point to wait any longer to eat. So there you have it. 

Favorite Wine Glass

Unfortunately this is a sad little story. My favorite wine glass fell to her death on Wednesday night. I got this wine glass at a wine festival last year and it seriously was my most favorite one. Obviously there was nothing special about its design or anything, but it was my go-to glass and now I am so sad and would have to wait until MAY to get a similar glass at the festival. 

 
Favorite Thing I'm Planning

So I know not a lot of people are probably reading this little blog of mine, but I am planning two parties that are sorta/kinda surprises and I am super excited about them! I can't wait until they actually happen and I can show you all the ideas I have come to life. So more on that later.

Favorite Selfie

I was being a total creeper this week and snapped a few selfies of me and Tony while we were on the couch. I mean, he was sleeping, because that's the only way I could really ever get him to take a selfie with me. 


Favorite Song

I'm not sure why but I am really digging "Fancy" even though I know it's been out for a while now. Whenever it comes on I just lip sync the whole thing and watch myself like I am really singing or something. It's quite entertaining I think. Who dat? Who dat?

Favorite Funnies of the Week

Thanks Pinterest for making me giggle this week :)


Might be my kids someday....


And this one is just kind of cool....


I really hope you are shaking your head like a crazy person and you are at work and now people are staring.

All in all this week wasn't that crazy interesting, so that's all the favorites I have for ya. Here's to another start to a summer weekend that will hopefully include wine & naps!

post signature