Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Because, Who Doesn't Love Food?


I am already feeling hungry today and it's not even 9:30 a.m. That being said, what better way to deal with my hunger than to link up with Erica and give you a list of all the things I wish I could eat each and every day. Because, who doesn't love food?

1. Pizza. Cheese, sauce, meaty toppings, bready crust. Seriously, this is the best food ever. It makes me proud to be Sicilian - because they invented this DELICIOUS concoction.


2. Pasta. Any kind of pasta. I am starting to see a trend in the foods I love...

3. Cake. And yes, all of the frosting. I am NOT one of those people who will say it's too sweet and not be able to finish it.


4. Wine. Okay, I know this is obviously not a food. But I love wine, as I am sure you all know by now. And I just wish I could drink a glass (or two) every day without any kind of repercussions. Like hangovers and gaining weight.

5. Bread. I love carbs, I won't hide it. And if I could eat bread, specifically any bread from Panera,  every day of my life, I would do it. That would make me so happy in life.


6. Gummies. Any kind will do.

7. Extra butter popcorn. Because duh, what else would I be eating while binge watching Netflix?

8. Brown rice. This goes back to the carbs thing. And I know brown rice is better than white, but I could eat a TON of it at one time, and that can't be healthy.

I think that's it. I mean yeah I could probably think of more fattening/delicious foods I would like to eat every day, but now I am about to eat my hand off waiting for lunchtime to come. Let's just hope I can make it another few hours.



post signature