Tuesday, June 10, 2014

What I Read In The Bathroom


Everyone needs some good reading in the bathroom, right? Sorry if that was TMI. But I wanted to share a little quote that is on a list of "healthy ways to improve your life" in the bathroom at my work because it's obviously inspirational and definitely needs to be in the bathroom.


So that got me thinking about my recent "setbacks" and how I am pumping myself up for a mega comeback in order to get where I want to be (in time for the wedding!). This past weekend I decided that instead of basically starving myself and eating less than 900 calories a day, I am just going to (literally) work my ass off at the gym and eat a balanced, yet more practical, diet. It's not realistic to say "oh I'm never eating bread again" because duh I love carbs. And it's summer - there is almost always some kind of alcohol involved at social events.

It's my time to make a comeback. A comeback to feeling better about my appearance. To looking at my closet and knowing that 99% of the clothes in there look good on me. To leaving the gym drenched in sweat and feeling amazing about it.

I'm really glad we have bathroom reading at work, because it has definitely inspired me and is my first step to my comeback!

Linking up with Allie & Kay!

The Best Of Intentions


post signature