1. The dress that I just ordered the other day to wear to a wedding I am going to this weekend. And obviously I took a screen shot of it so I could show my friend who is also going to the wedding so we can decide how great we are going to look.
2. I know I already posted this on Monday, but a picture of our tabletop tiki thing. It's from Walmart and it's great :)
3. Yep, that's my fiance in a tree. He was doing something that involved pulling the trees up or something? Clearly I pay attention. All I know is that he was in a tree and then came out with a bunch of scratches, making it look like I abuse him. Which I do not.
4. Another screenshot that I sent to my Mom of what our STD would look like. This isn't the one we are going with, though. Sorrrrrry.
5. My old license from when I was 19. I just got it renewed this past weekend and I wanted to always remember how gross I looked in this one. So obviously I took a picture.
6. My various tanning lotions/oils that I found while looking for something to increase my tanning potential.
7. The beginnings of my tan lines that I am oh so proud of.
8. My friend Heather & I had to take a selfie to document our poolside day. Who doesn't?