Monday, June 16, 2014

Short & Sweet Weekend Recap


Happy Monday blogland! This morning's weekend recap is going to be short and sweet, because that's pretty much how the weekend went, but it was still nice nonetheless.
Friday

Of course I worked like usual, but after I decided to run some errands (aka go to the hell that is Walmart) and then come home and completely veg out. And by veg out I mean sit on the couch by myself all night watching OITNB and then some baseball, all while enjoying an adult beverage. Yes, I broke that goal for the month. But it was a nice night all to myself - just what I needed after a busy week!
Saturday 

Saturday was wedding day for a friend of mine from college. I met Melissa when we were just freshmen and it was really nice being able to be a part of her special day. The ceremony was lovely, and the country theme she did was really evident in all of the decorations both at the ceremony and at the reception. I was a good little blogger and did snap some photos (sorry they are just iPhone quality).


Sunday

Obviously it was Father's Day, but my dad and I are going to celebrate next Sunday (combining birthday and F Day). So I had the chance to lay out in the pool and relax for a few hours, and then Tony & I made our way to a yummy dinner with his family. I was a bad blogger in this case, though, because I didn't take photo evidence of the chicken chesapeake and moscato that I inhaled. I was pretty freaking hungry by the time we got our food. Sorrrrry.

So that was that. Pretty good weekend in the books - but I have to say I am pretty pumped for the one that's coming up - and I'll be sure to share plenty of pretty pictures :) What did you do this weekend?! (Linking up with Dateless in Dallas and Showered With Design).

Dateless in Dallas



post signature