Friday, June 13, 2014

One Ticket For the Struggle Bus

I am on a serious struggle bus this morning. I am not sure why but I am dragging ass this morning. But it's Friday so that's a plus! 

// It's Friday the 13th AND a full/super moon or something. I think that means that people/kids/dogs are going to be extra crazy today? Which is why my plan of action for tonight is to go home and curl up on the couch with OITNB. 



// Speaking of OITNB, I am not sure what I am going to do after I finish Season 2. Granted, I haven't even finished Season 1 (on episode 11!!), but I know that once I finish my binge watching I am going to feel lost and alone. Picture Piper in SHU.

// I am in serious need of a pedicure, and since I am going to a wedding tomorrow and will probs have my toes out and about, I should probably make a detour to the nail salon on my way home to binge watch TV. Good thing today was payday.

// My birthday is next Friday and I literally have plans to do something Wednesday through Sunday, with the exception of Thursday. I think people took me seriously when I said I love my birthday and it needs to be celebrated. (HA!) I am just looking forward to lots of wine. 


// On the topic of birthdays... George HW Bush celebrated his 90th birthday by jumping out of an airplane. I can't even grasp how badass that is. And I feel like it makes me feel super lame about being afraid of flying/ever jumping out of a moving object. I thought I was a daredevil by parasailing - so that should tell you something.



Okay, that's really all I can muster up for today. Hopefully some relaxation this weekend will recharge my batteries and make for some better posts.

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

post signature