Monday, June 9, 2014

I Just Jumped On the OITNB Bandwagon


Here we are at Monday again. The weekends really do fly by to the point where I am waking up on Sunday thinking it's Monday and having a minor panic attack as to why I am still in bed at 8 am and not at work. But anyways...

The weekend was good - not too exciting, but relaxing none the less. Friday was nice because Tony and I grilled on the patio and then just sat outside admiring our tiki torches. Oh, and our sweet tiki bug candle thing. Heyyyy Walmart special!


Saturday involved one of my bridesmaids coming over and us laying in the pool doing absolutely nothing. Oh, and eating pizza and breadsticks (what low carb diet? ugh...) But I was stoked because after being in the pool for a few hours and applying tanning oil multiple times - I have the beginnings of tan lines! I may or may not have gotten a little burnt too, but you gotta take the good with the bad, right?



Sunday was super exciting like always (sarcasm). I grocery shopped and did laundry. Serious housewife status right there. But it's okay because I had left over pizza and started watching OITNB. Yep, I jumped on that bandwagon and I am not hating it. I'm only on episode 5, but I am addicted. Netflix is fueling my binge watching problems by doing this whole release the whole season at once thing. So you can find me on the couch tonight. But no pizza this time.

And that's about it. What did you do this weekend? Linking up with Dateless in Dallas and Showered With Design

Dateless in Dallas


post signature