Monday, May 19, 2014

Things I Learned

Happy Monday (if Mondays can ever realllllly be happy that is). This weekend seriously flew by, but all in all it was a good one! I decided to link up with Katie and do some things I learned this weekend. 

// I get super stressed super easily. But don't think that I just realized this over this past weekend. This is something I have always known, but this weekend just reassured it for me. 

// Tony must really love me because he hates pictures and we did over an hour of engagement photos. And he only said he wanted to kill me once - ha!

// I will always have a constant battle between my love my carbs, cheese & bread and the desire to be thin. Again, nothing new learned, but reiterated over multiple meals. 

// I am an old lady. Friday night I was in bed by 11:30, and Saturday night asleep by 9:30. Maybe it was that stress I was talking about, but I was wiped out!

// I really enjoy being pampered. I got my nails did and I loved every minute of it. I will file this under "I need to be rich so I can do this all the time."

// My Mom & best friend are always there for me. Even in my moments of freaking out and probably being a total biotch, they still love me and come through all the time. And I love them for that!