Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The Perfect Engagement Photo Shoot


I know you guys are just as excited as I am about seeing our engagement photos, right?! Okay, well at least I know I am excited to share them with you :) 

Let me just preface this by telling you that Tony hates pictures. I guess he is just self-conscious for some reason or something, but I think he always looks great, so I am glad I convinced him to do these photos!

We live near Gettysburg, so that's where we decided would be a beautiful location to shoot. We started out at Sach's Covered Bridge and just jumped right in.




It was really fun doing different poses and Tony had started to warm up after the first few initial pictures. 

After the bridge we moved onto Little Round Top. I love this area because it has really cool rocks that overlook such gorgeous scenery. You really can't ask for a more perfect spot if you are going for the "country" look. 





Oh, and the sun was perfect. Seriously perfect. 





We ended by doing some shots in a field that is a little past Little Round Top. Again, the sun gave us gorgeous lighting and I was beyond thrilled with how everything was going.

It was a really fun shoot, and I am overjoyed with the way the photos came out! Now we just have to go through them all and decide which one is the best for our Save the Date's. :)

All photos are courtesy of Lauren Myers Photography - and you can see more of her work here.  



Wedding Wednesday
Love Always Nancy J


post signature