Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Sweet, Sweet Fitbit


Happy Tuesday blogland! And welcome to my newly designed blog :)

About two months ago I decided to finally get a FitBit. I had heard a lot about them, and thought it would be a cool little device that would track my activity AND sleep. I've always been curious about how much sleep I actually get since I basically do gymnastics in my sleep.



Well it's been about two months now and I am in love! Bitty keeps me motivated and encourages me to literally go the extra mile. There have actually been days when I just walk around the house before bed so I can hit my 10,000 step goal. Don't judge me. But yesterday I hit a little milestone - 250 lifetime miles! (from March 18 - May 19)



The point is, this little gadget that I lovingly call Bitty has been worth every penny. My goal is to make 15,000 steps the norm and burn all 2,800 calories a day like I am supposed to. But, baby steps, right?



Sorry for the short post today, usually I pre-plan these things. But make sure to scoot over to Samantha's blog today for a guest post by yours truly!



Allieology