Friday, May 30, 2014

Short Weeks are the Best


Don't you just LOVE short weeks? Well if you don't, there is no chance we will ever be friends. Because I think they are the best thing ever. Moving on....

// We got our engagement photos back and I am completely in love with them and have made about 15 different Save the Date options. I know, I am a little crazy. But it's really hard to decide and of course Tony doesn't really care either way. I am just happy that we look great and I think I am officially done talking about those photos now. 

// I found out yesterday that freaking O-town has gotten back together. My 12-year-old self is jumping up and down in complete and utter joy. Too bad Ashley Angel decided to be a party pooper and act like he's too good to reunite. I take back the kiss on the cheek I gave him when we met that fateful day in September when I got to go backstage. Seriously, I was a huge fan. 


// I feel like I need to apologize to anyone who was in my presence Wednesday & Thursday. Due to my uterus hating me, I was a total bitch not a very nice person. When you start picking fights over what time you eat dinner, that's when you know it's your fault. But I am really stubborn and hardly every apologize and will just find ridiculous reasons for why I was right in getting mad.

// It's been really hard to go to bed at a reasonable time when Tony is on night shift. To the point where I am finding things to do just to stay up. Example: designed 2 different wedding guestbook options. Why? Because I am a little bit of an idiot sometimes. 

// I'm finally getting paid today since starting my new job, and thank the Lord, because I'M GOING WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING THIS WEEKEND. Even though I am not paying for the dress, I feel like having a little extra moolah in the bank is a good thing to be armed with when you are looking at designer dresses. Plus, dress shopping always means brunch, which means mimosas, and duh, tomorrow is going to be amazing.




 

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG


post signature