Sunday, May 11, 2014

Love You Mom

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there, and all the soon-to-be Moms, too!
I love my Mom will all my heart and I honestly would not be the person that I am today if I didn't have her in my life. Our family has gone through a lot of loss, and by having each other we have gotten through everything, coming out on the other end even stronger.
So I want to thank my Mom for everything she has ever done for me. Cleaning up after me when I lived at home (and you were right, those magic fairies didn't come along with me when I moved out), spending hours on the phone with me just so that I can have someone to vent to, giving me your honest opinion, and always making me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world. 
You're the best, Mom, and this is your day. Can't wait to see you soon & celebrate everything you :)