Friday, May 2, 2014

Is It Five O'Clock Yet?

I am SO happy that it is finally Friday. This week has seriously dragged on and on, and now Friday is here. So in honor of this glorious day, I present my Friday face (if I was a baby) & a link-up!




One: I started blogging this week and I am having a lot of fun with it. I used to write a lot in college being a communication major, so getting back into writing every day is really fun for me. Plus, I am really hoping to become a member of this blogging community. And obviously keep improving this little thing!

Two: I am probably way more excited than I should be for the delicious food I will be eating tonight. Tony and I are going to his parent's house to celebrate his Dad's birthday, and there will be amazing eats. I am so lucky that both my own Mom and future MIL are good cooks! Soooo, 5 o'clock can get here anytime now.

Three: I need to start being the kind of person who thinks to videotape things as they are happening. In case you didn't hear, there was a massive sinkhole in Baltimore this week that swallowed up a bunch of cars. And this guy got it on video. I can say that it's pretty awesome-looking because no one was hurt and I'm sure everyone's car is insured. (Just watch the last 10 seconds and you will get the full effect!)





Four: I have exactly four more days of commuting over an hour every day for my job. I start a new job that is only 6 miles from my house next Monday. *does happy dance* My 2012 Jeep that has close to 50,000 miles on it is thanking me for making this decision. 

Five: I spent a large part of last night watching baseball on TV for the first time in a couple of years. And I loved every minute of it. I know most people think watching baseball is boring, but I really do love the game. (Shout out to my Baltimore Orioles for the 2-game sweep last night!) Plus, watching baseball makes me feel like it's summer, and that's always a good thing.

So what do you all have going on this weekend?