Thursday, May 15, 2014

I Go Back...


I love everything about this picture. Over Mother’s Day I was at my Mom’s house and was going through old photo albums just because. I found so many cute pictures that I decided to hold on to. But this is one of my favorites.

I would estimate that I am about 1 ½ - 2 years old. And it looks like I am completely helping my Dad give our dog, Max, a bath. Obviously I was showing him how to do it the right way. (btw, I found a lot of photos of me ‘helping’ my Dad do things – wash the car, garden, etc. I was such a little helper!).

Usually I don’t participate in the whole #TBT thing, but this week I just couldn’t resist. And you might see some more of the cute pictures I found in the albums. Sometimes it’s nice to just reminisce about being a kid again – no worries, bills, jobs, or real life problems to worry about.

Do you have a favorite old photo that takes you back?