Thursday, May 1, 2014

A Little (Honey) Roast

So since I am new to the blogging world, I thought doing this link-up would be a great way to dive right in! Like the other posts I have read, it is going to be hard to be 100% positive about myself, but I shall give it a try...

++  I have a really good sense of humor, and I may or may not think that I am one of the funniest people I know.

++  I really like my blue eyes and feel like they are one of my best features

++  On the topic of my appearance, I tan very easily and rarely get burnt. I kind of pride myself on that.

My baby blues. No Photoshop required :)

Heyyyy Loren!

++  I am proud of how far I have come in the cooking department. I will admit that my confidence in the kitchen is due in large part to the made-for-idiots recipes I find on Pinterest (oops, that wasn't super positive. I don't really think I am an idiot.)

++  I am a super loyal person to friends, family, co-workers... really anyone that I come into contact with.

++  For being a girl, I know A LOT about football. Seriously, I think I might know more than Tony even does. (P.S. Go Ravens!)

++  I plan really fun girls' nights.  This past Christmas season we had the night at my house and I did a little hot chocolate bar and gave each of my friends a mug with chalkboard paint to make their own.


See, I totally called the Super Bowl!
Hot Chocolate bar.. and no, we did NOT pick that wallpaper for our kitchen.

++  So far, I have not been a Bridezilla one bit. And you can even ask my bridesmaids!

++  I was able to come up with more than 5 things that I like about myself :)

The Best of Intentions