Saturday, May 17, 2014

25 Before 25

I have been really inspired by other blogs I have read to make a list of the things I would like to accomplish before I turn 25 next year. 25 really isn't that big of a deal, so for the most part these things are pretty doable! So as of today (May 17, 2014) I have 398 days to finish these things. Better get started...
  1. Marry Tony in front of all of our friends & family (ok, ok I know this is an easy one, but I had to give myself at least one I know 100% I can finish!)
  2. Travel to another country for our honeymoon
  3. Run a 5K
  4. Begin – and complete – 5 Pinterest projects
  5. Finish our basement
  6. Sing karaoke in front of at least 10 strangers
  7. Visit the National Aquarium
  8. Learn how to successfully make homemade lasagna - sauce and all
  9. Ride in a hot air balloon
  10. Learn – and make – 3 new recipes
  11. Lose 30 pounds - and keep it off!
  12. Adopt/rescue a puppy
  13. Throw a surprise party for someone
  14. Road trip to 5 different places in the U.S.
  15. Have at least $3,500 in my 401K
  16. Read 10 new books
  17. Swim with dolphins
  18. See a baseball game in 5 different stadiums
  19. Start & finish a wedding scrapbook
  20. Collect a Christmas tree ornament from every place we visit
  21. Go ice skating
  22. Donate blood
  23. Visit Washington, DC, Boston & Philadelphia
  24. Pay for someone else’s groceries
  25. Still be blogging on my 25th birthday