Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I Swear I Do More Than Watch TV

So let me start off by saying that I do completely understand the whole "April showers bring May flowers" saying, but this rain is ridiculous. In the past 12 hours we have gotten at least 2 inches of pouring rain. And I am over it.

But enough complaining about the weather, let's talk about how excited I am about something that happened last night. To fully understand the level of excitement that this story warrants, let me provide some backstory. You see, my fiancé and I (his name is Tony, btw) have a difference in opinion when it comes to the importance of a plethora of TV channels. Also, he pays the cable bill, so that might have something to do with it.

But to make a long story short, we get very basic channels. No WE TV, TBS, USA, AMC, FX ... you see where I am going with this. Well after some threatening to switch cable providers, along with his oh-so-charming ways, Tony has gotten us almost any channel you can think of AND HBO for 6 months. I call that a win.

And I just realized that this is only my second blog post to the world and I am coming off as a complete lard who only likes to sit on the couch, drink wine & watch TV. The wine part may be true, but I digress. I do promise that I am much more a tad more interesting than that. Oh, and while we are on the topic of me being a newbie to blogging, I thought I would introduce you to me & the important things in my life - visually. Enjoy :)

Tony & Me - Don't worry, you will be hearing about him a lot. Actually, you will probably get sick of hearing about him.

My best friend, Loren. Again, you will hear more about her & quickly realize why we are best friends :)

Me & some of my other girlfriends at my house this past Christmas season. I love my friends & being able to spend as much time with them as I can!

Wine. Preferably sweet white or red.

Well I think that's enough for now. Does anyone have any suggestions of TV shows that I have been missing out on for so long by only having basic cable?! (#firstworldprobz) See you again soon!