Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Hello, Hello


Hi there, and welcome to my little corner of the internet. I have been toying with the idea of starting a blog, and that is how This Life of Mine has come to be!

I will just jump right in and tell you a little bit about myself. I am 23 years old (isn't it funny how whenever you start to explain who you are, you start with your age?) and just trying to adjust to living this "adult" life of mine. I am "newly" engaged and currently planning the Champagne wedding of our dreams on a beer budget :) But I am sure you will hear more about that later.

I am always loving wine, friends, naps, pizza & football. I am always hating alarm clocks, salad, cats & winter.

I am hoping this blog will be a fun place for me to feed my creative writing appetite, as well as entertain those of you who decide to stick around.

Come back soon!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin